In order to participate in the TechSoup Botswana programme, nonprofit organisations in Botswana are required to meet the eligibility criteria outlined below and those required by individual Donating Partners.
Eligible organisations will need:
- Be registered with the Ministry of Labour and Home Affairs as a non-profit organisation; AND
- Need to submit a copy of Certificate of Registration as issued by the Registrar of Societies.
- Be registered as a Trust with the Registrar of Deeds from Attorney General's office; AND
- Need to submit a copy of Trust Deeds documentation as issued by the Registrar of Deeds indicating their registration.
- Be registered with the Registrar of Companies within the Ministry of Trade and Industry as a non-profit organisation; AND
- Need to submit a copy of their Certificate of Incorporation as issued by the Registrar of Companies.
In order for TechSoup to validate your organization, you will need to provide sufficient evidence that your organization holds the above status. This may include a certificate of registration or incorporation, inclusion in an official government registry or database, and/or a copy of your organization’s governing documents.
To initiate the validation review process, the organization should register on this website and provide all requested information. A designated TechSoup representative will review the provided details and determine if the registered organization meets the requirements established in the localized definition.
Please note that validated organizations are also subject to any additional eligibility criteria required by specific programs or service offerings being applied for.